PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor I live in Rostov ine I work now. It is possible in 2 h words as it is possible...

The anonym
14.07.2004, 07:19
The doctor I live in Rostov ine I work now.
It is possible in 2 h words as it is possible to restore a chair in a former rhythm and what delivery. At me an emiction a little bit speeded up and unpleasant sensations in the left breast (in the same place where and sigma) in the same place at me and a mastopathy (but already reduced and stabilized)

Peresada I.V.
14.07.2004, 12:37
Possibly problem not one day. Considering that there is a cystitis, sludet to think and of a dysbacteriosis to a colon. Therefore briefly to not turn out. Try or taste such scheme or plan: ersefuril on 2 tablets 2 times in day of 5 days, in parallel to accept Eglonylum on 1 tablet for the night about 2 3 weeks. Try to eat more than nutrition with the high maintenance or contents of a fat (vegetables, fruit), appear from a spicy food, spices, alcohol.

The anonym
14.07.2004, 15:39
Thanks Igor Valerevich. The analysis wet has shown that the cystitis is not present. The therapist has told or said it a colitis. The chair at me as though was adjusted (he not liquid and not firm 2 days during one time but after that strong delicacy in current of day and speeded up mocheisp. Proceeds but any more so often, it is normal at such status?) I 10 years do not drink a tablet (I ovo-lakto-vegetarianka) whether yoghurt with bioadditives in vostanovlenii florae as kishchechnika can help or assist and vaginas, I gdeto in the Internet read about it or this?