PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One week ago there were not strong abdominal pains, hardly more to the right of a belly-button. A pain carried...

Alexander
03.07.2004, 14:04
One week ago there were not strong abdominal pains, hardly more to the right of a belly-button. A pain not strong wavy will appear will abate. In three days the pain has passed or has taken place, and in a stomach or belly there was a gravity and burlenie and here today the therapist has diagnosed me acute apenditsit. Whether can apenditsit lasts week?

V.A.Shafalinov
03.07.2004, 21:05
Theoretically abdominal pains can proceed week and more. However, if to you have put such diagnosis it is necessary to go urgently on reception to the surgeon.

Alexander
05.07.2004, 07:41
In general how I know, the person with an attack apenditsita lives 24 hours if in time will not operate, and further a peritonitis and mors.
Well if I go week with peretonitom can write at the same time the clever man who has diagnosed about. apendetsit the dissertation and to receive shnobelevskuju the premium.

Alexander
05.07.2004, 11:37
In general how I know, the person with an attack apenditsita lives 24 hours if in time will not operate, and further a peritonitis and mors.
Well if I go week with peretonitom can write at the same time the clever man who has diagnosed about. apendetsit the dissertation and to receive shnobelevskuju the premium.

Alexander
06.07.2004, 09:02

Alexander
08.07.2004, 01:03

Alexander
09.07.2004, 06:45

Alexander
09.07.2004, 13:31

Alexander
10.07.2004, 04:27

Alexander
11.07.2004, 03:15

Alexander
11.07.2004, 16:35

Elshanskij I.V.
12.07.2004, 19:58
In some cases can. The surgeon should examine you - besides an appendix in this area the right kidney, the right half of colon, sometimes even a cholic bubble can give a pain. If wish to address to me - call 930 35 27 (Igor Vitalevich).