PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I already asked a question in occasion of pains at the daughter (15 years) in...

Tatyana
09.07.2004, 10:19
The dear doctor, I already asked a question in occasion of pains at the daughter (15 years) in the field of coccyx. You have responded, that the reasons can be much and it is necessary to address to the surgeon. The temperature up to 37.3 yesterday has risen. The orthopedist looked (surgeons all in holiday) has told or said, that in " an infiltrate in the field of coccyx ", a picture to do or make there is no necessity, that coccyx without a pathology, that on gynecology or a proctology as the possible or probable reasons of pains, it is not similar. Has appointed or nominated tsifran and ampioks. TSifran I to give did not become, as in contraindications - age till 18 years. Ampioks accepted already three times. In the evening after survey - T 38, today since morning keeps 37.4, the small erythema and inspissation in a cluneal cord or crimp became visible, is located approximately on the middle of distance between its or her beginning and an anus. What vse-taki it can be? Whether it is necessary to use antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory ointments?

M.V.
10.07.2004, 01:54
It is necessary to seem to ANY surgeon. It can be an inflammation of a coccygeal cyst.

Yours faithfully.

Ljubskij A.A.
11.07.2004, 14:48
Most likely it nagnoivshijsja an epithelial coccygeal course. Nadot to do or make a puncture and to evacuate pus, and then - considerably to operate.