PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The matter is that I have overstrained, dragging bricks, have rested in bed at home...

Irvin
08.07.2004, 13:22
Good afternoon!
The matter is that I have overstrained, dragging bricks, have rested in bed at home, thought it's OK. But has then found out some deviation or rejection from norm or rate, in the form of camber or more likely a globule, does not hurt, but kak-that is unpleasant. What to do or make?? I can send a photo that the diagnosis to put precisely, It is a pity that you at a forum do not have opportunity to send a photo or video, it was possible to diagnose precisely.

Peresada I.V.
09.07.2004, 03:33
Most likely it is a clottage of the hemorrhoidal site. Accept capsules Detraleks in first three days on 2 kap. 3 times day, then on 1 kap. 3 times all packing, mestno ointment Gepatrombin to alternate or interleave with posterizanom.

Irvin
09.07.2004, 20:18
Thanks,
There is a question, more precisely the name it is possible, as having come in a drugstore I was filled up with different tubes of one Gepatrombina already with 5 variants, I have bought or purchased " Gepatrombin 30 000 " I hope this that that is necessary. And in general how to be in this situation when such choice?