PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtsvujte! Exactly 3 weeks ago to me have removed trombirovannyj gemmoroidal...

Irina
07.07.2004, 21:16
Zdravtsvujte!
Exactly 3 weeks ago to me have removed trombirovannyj gemmoroidalnyj the site, it has not been started, I shall strike at the first signs have addressed to the proctologist. First time after excision was a dyscomfort (while healed), krovilo at difikatsii (when it was mentioned or touched;affected ranka). In days 10 12 these signs send away or have left. The proctologist examined also an anus (finger), has told or said, that on that stage all there in norm or rate. Now the second day at difikatsii I find out a blood. Externally all is absolutely normal. Already all has begun to live. The truth yesterday was a small constipation then I have found out a blood, today the blood was again. Eshe any signs are not present, can, an easy or a light;a mild dyscomfort in the field of an anus. I would like to learn or find out, than the blood could be caused or called, whether terribly it and whether it is necessary to undertake any measures? Whether it is necessary to keep to a diet, as ahead it is a lot of days of birthes. Thanks for the answer

Peresada I.V.
09.07.2004, 04:46
Probably, besides external hemorrhoidal sites, is also internal which cause a bleeding. For exact diagnostics pass or take place a proctosigmoidoscope.