PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. To me 22 years. Three months ago to me have diagnosed hr...

Sasha
05.07.2004, 04:36
Hello the doctor. To me 22 years. Three months ago to me have diagnosed hron. A prostatitis. Instead of so a long time have appeared also signs of a hemorrhoids (traces of a blood at a defecation a little, an easy or a light;a mild itch and oshchushchuenie as though the rectum leaves outside). Whether there is a communication or connection between these diseases? And what you could give the reference on treatment in view of a prostatitis? Thanks.

Sachkov I.J.
06.07.2004, 12:32
The direct communication between these diseases is not present, and in general in our organism all is interconnected. Considering your complaints, you would accept such effective enough method bezoperatsionnogo treatments of a hemorrhoids, as a ligation of hemorrhoidal sites rings. The method is simple, treatment painlessly and in the certain measure considerably. A prostatitis here not a handicap.

Sasha
07.07.2004, 04:59
Thanks for the answer. Forgive or excuse, and whether it is impossible more in detail about this method of treatment: what for rings how them to use, how much can borrow or occupy treatment, how much it costs or stands?
Even in conference has come across mentions about what that diets at a hemorrhoids. What in general indications (contraindication) at this illness or disease you could prompt.
I am sorry that it is compelled or forced to fall asleep you questions, it is simple at us in city of the proctologist is not present, and to start, I so understand, this muck it is not necessary...

Sachkov I.J.
07.07.2004, 23:09
The method consists in applying lateksnyh (rubber) rings on the vessels feeding hemorrhoidal sites by a blood. For 7 10 day they die off and independently leave together with a chair. Treatment is spent in 2 3 sessions with periodicity in 10 days. The prices everywhere different. A diet with exception acute, zharenoj, salty, fat nutrition and alcohol. pokazaija: a blood with a chair, an itch, abaissement of sites at a defecation, contraindications: presence of other diseases of the proctal or anal channel, frequent clottages of external sites.