PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Already davno-about three years ago has found out neposredstveno on an input or entrance in a rectum...

Lida
06.07.2004, 04:42
Already davno-about three years ago has found out neposredstveno on an input or entrance in a rectum any education, but nothing disturbed me, and here now to me all over again was simply sick to go to a toilet - big, then on a toilet paper sometimes there was a blood, and now each time.
I think, what is it gemmoroj, sometimes he snarui, sometimes inside. The itch is not present. I use proktosedil in capsules and suppositories from sea-buckthorn berries.
Tell or Say how much or as far as it seryozno, and it is how much important to address to the doctor now. What procedures usually do or make in such cases?
Thanks!

Sachkov I.J.
06.07.2004, 09:29
Most likely you tell about a hemorrhoids. This disease of a life does not threaten, its or her quality suffers only. Illness or disease progresses, and with each new stage treatment becomes complicated. In initial stages illness or disease can be cured considerably bezoperatsionymi methods. So about importance of the reference or manipulation to doctors think.

Tatyana
07.07.2004, 22:21
Dear Lida, a hemorrhoids disease often meeting, from it or him is a lot of troubles. From available methods of treatment, I as the doctor, consider or count as the best by means of a preparation Dead morjajuposmorite our site www. dr-nona. ru, my dr-tatjana@mtu-net. ru address