PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! About one month as though "drills" in left to a side, tochne...

lena
04.07.2004, 18:44
Hello, the doctor! About one month as though "drills" in left to a side, is more exact approximately on 2 3 fingers below the left rib and on 2 3 fingers to the left from a belly-button. All intestine hums. And about 3 days ago, began to sip morbidly in the same area, and to give to the left side and downwards a stomach or belly. All tongue, small potashnivanie is imposed. Did or made uzi two weeks ago: 2 stones in zhel. A bubble (0, 8 mm), hr. A cholecystitis, small uvelich. podzhel. And liens. It can hurt or be ill;be sick a lien? Or an intestine? Or what slevo is? Spravo it is rare that disturbs me. Thanks!

Elshanskij I.V.
05.07.2004, 21:16
As you tell, is more similar to a renal colic at the left. But at once it is possible to tell or say, that presence of stones in a cholic bubble (especially fine), is the indication to operation - to excision of a cholic bubble. By way of inspection and operation can address to me on t. 930 35 27 with 17 00 up to 23 00 (Igor Vitalevich).