PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Since the childhood it was excruciated by constipations. About two years ago, after ku...

Paradise
05.07.2004, 06:56
Hello, the doctor! Since the childhood it was excruciated by constipations. About two years ago, after course of treatment shchitovidki and transition to a dietary delivery at diskenezii cholic ways he was normalized (I eat so till now). But recently the feces became more frequent, nonformalized, more softly, it is more than gases and often there is a slime, sometimes even simply slime, without a feces. Any morbid sensations, it is simply unpleasant, when the straight line kishchka publishes loud enough sounds, but gases do not leave. Such sensation, that in her ferments something. Especially after fruit. This summer I have strongly gone in the south. Whether it could affect or influence? Still recently I have spent on drink a course of the alimentary additive for adjustment of a microflora under the reference of the gynecologist. What will you recommend? In advance thanks.

Peresada I.V.
05.07.2004, 11:23
First of all hand over crop of a feces on disbioz. As it is necessary to spend a colonoscopy, t. To. Slime in a feces can be an attribute of a villiferous polyp.