PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me any probley with a belly-button. From depth postojan...

Anna
04.07.2004, 01:36
Hello, the doctor. At me any probley with a belly-button. Any liquid constantly follows from depth, but it not pus, though with not so pleasant smell. Went to several surgeons, they speak, that it is necessary to wash out a belly-button peroxide of Hydrogenium and to smear zelenkoj, but it does not help or assist me. It proceeds already nearby terh years, and I cannot get rid of it or this in any way. Sometimes in the field of a belly-button there are pains, often acute, but not strong. To me painfully to swing or pump press, whether prompt, please, it is possible for me to continue uprazhenija on press, or is better all over again in any image to cure the belly-button???

Rabaev G.G.
04.07.2004, 05:58
Similar problems can be connected with incomplete obliteratsiee a umbilical vein and education and persistirovaniem cysts. Physical exercises are not counter-indicative. Whether It will be possible to get rid from vydeleny - a question.