PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The treating surgeon was at a seminar in occasion of application "Noltreks" and saw sni...

Belief
28.06.2004, 07:00
The treating surgeon was at a seminar in occasion of application "Noltreks" and saw pictures on the termination or ending of action of a preparation. Membranula or film decrepitates and rolls down or fissures and rolls down;decrepitates and slides;fissures and slides in coils. On a question that occurs or happens further the answer has not received. There is a suspicion, that in the further it will lead to complications and not mobility of a joint, t. To. A preparation synthetic, these or it katoshki do not resolve. What shows an expert on application of a preparation?

Zenchenko J.I.
01.07.2004, 07:50
Belief, with this preparation I did not work, but there are series of other preparations, for example OSTENIL a perfect preparation effect at arthroses up to 6 12 mes, AFLUTOP and. t. d.

Kuzmina J.O.
01.07.2004, 21:37
From the point of view of the orthopedist, I can tell or say, that from alflutopa to sense any. Ostenil costs or stands more dearly or expensively and effect from it or him less, than from Noltreksa. If a preparation to pour out on a plateau and to wait, that that will turn out, probably, those will turn out katyshki. But Noltreks it is necessary so to spill and study or investigate not simply, and to enter into a knee joint. And in a knee joint katyshkov it has not been noticed. So do not worry on this bill:)