PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! It is not absolutely assured, that I address with the question on...

musja
30.06.2004, 12:16
Hello, the doctor! It is not absolutely assured, that I address with the question to that address. Problems have arisen at my child, to him now year and four months. Dve-three weeks ago the kid was excruciated with constipations, with a problem he consulted itself, but all this was accompanied by tears and bloody vydelenijami... Koe-that have changed in its or his ration - constipations have stopped to excruciate. But now after a break there was a blood though problems with oporozhneniem are not present more. There is it only since morning, then within day that's all right. Whether it is necessary to us to beat a panic and to run to the doctor? Or no trouble in such displays is not present?

Peresada I.V.
01.07.2004, 19:44
Probably, during constipations it has been injured mucous the proctal or anal channel, is better to address to the children's proctologist. Consultation can be passed or taken place in institute of pediatrics.