PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That will advise to do or make or to itself to address for the help: setrenka is ill or sick NJA...

Rossi
29.06.2004, 15:07
That will advise to do or make or to itself to address for the help: setrenka is ill or sick NJAK since 1991, in 2001 operation is made - the thick intestine (koektomija is removed completely?), for a raising of a level of a hemoglobin in a blood not time the hemotransfusion has been made, hematite is brought With, drinks Prednisolonum
After operation the status has for a short while improved but then pains, an anemia have again begun... At the moment terrible pains after meal (it is necessary to do or make obesbolivajushchie), there is a scarlet blood, a frequent chair...

Peresada I.V.
01.07.2004, 02:21
We, in institute of a proctology, have a unit which deals with problems NJAK. Come on consultation, it is similar that illness or disease has come back.

Rossi
01.07.2004, 06:16
Thanks for the answer.
During conversation I wish to tell or say, that at it or her the most severe inherent to illness or disease has begun dipressija - she already believes nobody (in sense to doctors), nothing wants (procedure of a colonoscopy speaks simply nevysomo morbid), does not wish to go in hospital, lays in a room and cries from a pain.
Operation has been made in almaty (kazahstan), she lives in Uralsk (Kazakhstan). And so for repeated inspection doctors have told or said to arrive in almaty - she categorically does not want, speaks will not help or assist, categorically does not wish to do or make a repeated colonoscopy (speaks it is intolerable painfully)
If the attitude or relation of "our" doctors (I do not speak about their professional level) too is fair to me is not pleasant - " we have performed her class operation, well good that at it or her there still, well good, let will arrive in almaty (and that what is it three day of road (by plane it is impossible - the strong anemia is your problem). To us have recommended will address in Moscow in GNTS koloproktologii with the request on hospitalization. But preliminary everywhere (as well as you speak) CONSULTATION is necessary. What will advise to not go to other state only behind consultation? Whether it is possible to collect a package of documents and to send on treating. And how much about all this will cost (in fact it too it is necessary to provide in advance) And more it would not be desirable to tighten or delay all this as I am afraid of serious irreversible processes (which possibly already proceed at it or her an organism). She is young, very clever, and to me as to the senior sister is very sick for it or her. Help or assist!!!!