PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At my little sister of times in a floor of year arises purulent zab...

Lana
25.06.2004, 01:25
Hello the doctor!
At my little sister of times in a floor of year there is a purulent disease "Hydradenitis".
Two times opened this abscess, but treatments, except for ointments and obraboki wounds any was not appointed or nominated.
The girl keeps hygiene. First the doctor has recommended to refuse dry deodorants. Then from sbrivanija hair in axillas to use only a cream depiljator.
That you can recommend, it is probably necessary to spend an immunotherapy. And what agents to use with a view of hygiene (the razor, a cream, etc.) to prevent occurrence of this illness or disease.
Thanks.

Kasapov K.I.
25.06.2004, 14:27
Considering systemic occurrence of the given problem inspection, including inspection on the immune status is necessary. Then it will be possible to appoint or nominate treatment, considering these data. And more it is not unimportant, that is not known, whether there are endocrine disturbances at your sister - this aspect too should be shined or covered for acceptance of the adequate decision on the further treatment.

child
26.06.2004, 20:25
Thanks.