PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my grandmother of 66 years. In February of this year to her have made laparask...

Natasha
25.06.2004, 01:28
Hello. To my grandmother of 66 years. In February of this year to her have made laparaskopicheskuju operation on excision of a cholic bubble. After operation on a place of a umbilical aperture the hernia was formed, have performed operation on its or her excision, soon she has appeared again and there was a fistula on a seam / an organism has not accepted internal nitki/. One week ago it or her have again operated and have put any grid interfering education of a new hernia. First all was normal, and the temperature now keeps, have made all analyses - all purely or cleanly. Whether it is possible or probable, that the organism has not accepted also this grid and what now to do or make, whether I very much experience operation is required still, she badly transfers or carries a narcosis? And if it is possible, tell, please, more in detail about this grid and its or her expediency. Thanks big in advance

Kasapov K.I.
26.06.2004, 14:28
Reaction to a grid is possible or probable. If have executed a plasty of hernial hiluses with its or her help - use of a grid means was expedient. In the rest be observed there where you operated.