PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. 1 go December has been removed (acute catarral) an appendicitis a method...

Denis
24.06.2004, 05:10
Good afternoon. 1 go December has been removed (acute catarral) an appendicitis by a method of a laparoscopy. On 7 oh put seams have been removed or have been taken off, razreziki were tightened or delayed normally and any more do not disturb. Inside the stomach or belly in the field of an appendix did not hurt or be ill;be sick. 19 go December there were small exercise stresses since then the stomach or belly sometimes not strong throbbing pain (I rise, I have a seat, touch) aches a bit, in a quiet status does not disturb, temperature in the morning 35, 8 36, 6; in the afternoon 36, 8 37; in the evening 36, 6. Went today to the surgeon, and he was ill. I ask to give advice or council or references what to do or make, it can be surveyed (if yes as well as what methods), and this normal phenomenon can. Thankful in advance.

Elshanskij I.V.
25.06.2004, 11:11
It is necessary to seem on internal consultation. The US of an abdominal cavity can be demanded.