PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me of 27 years. After shaving axillas recently ch...

Tatyana
20.06.2004, 05:17
Hello, the doctor. To me of 27 years. After shaving axillas recently in 1 2 days (not at once) appear on a place of shaving of reddening and an inflation, type of greater or big spots, but without heads. Strongly morbid, it is sick poshevelit of an arm or a hand. I put ointment Vishnevskogo for the night - passes or takes place in 1 2 days. What is it can be and how it can be prevented? Earlier such was, but vzduvalis, similar, lymphonoduses, t. To. Any reddenings was not, simply there were morbid inflations. And now something similar to greater or big spots, on 1 2 on each axilla, diameter of a spot from 0, 5 up to 1 see
Can it is necessary to something process axillas after shaving? I probovola to smear with ointment the Rescuer, all the same arise in 1 2 days.
Probably, immunity is lowered? What will advise? Thanks.

Zenchenko J.I.
22.06.2004, 07:19
At you a boring of a skin after shaving which is shown in the form of "spots" of the phenomena fallikulita
(An inflammation hair fallikula). Try to use only odnakratno the machine tool. Processing by an antiseptic, Only not an iodine!, a spirituous solution of Acidum boricum, and. t. d. It is not connected With immunity

Ljubskij A.A.
24.06.2004, 14:20
Dear Tatyana. Most likely it is a hydradenitis - an inflammation potovyh glands. Wipe axillas after shaving by alcohol (not more strong 60 hailstones.) or vodka.