PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please - at me a problem with a chair (constipations). I try norm or rate...

Anja
22.06.2004, 02:52
Prompt, please - at me a problem with a chair (constipations). I try to normalize a diet, I drink atsilakt and zheludochno-intestinal tea for prophylaxis. In April of this year the gastritis has been found out.
Now periodically there is a sensation komka in a throat, and also during a defecation of a streak of a blood on a feces (on surfaces, fresh streaks of scarlet color). to. There are constipations, I thought, that the blood arises iz-for attempts. No painful sensations in the field of an anus are present.
There is still a nagging pain in left to a side in the field of appendages (US of organs of a small basin has shown, that no problems are present).
Prompt please, what is it can be. I am in the USA and it is necessary to me precisely the nobility, to what doctor to address.
In advance thanks for the answer.

Andrey
23.06.2004, 01:18
Anja, address to Rectal Surgeon.

Peresada I.V.
23.06.2004, 14:25
Yes, Andrey of the rights, in this problem in staffs or states are engaged Rectal Surgeon or Coloproctology.