PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 20 years, couple of years back at me have appeared the first problems!...

Inna, 20 years
21.06.2004, 15:48
Hello! To me 20 years, couple of years back at me have appeared the first problems! As though in a proctal or an anal aperture is ranka...
At a defecation often there is a pain as though this ranka bursts. Sometimes on a toilet paper there is a blood. It seems, as though in fecal masses something rigid is scratched and pricked.
After a toilet the pain passes or takes place and it's OK up to the following oporozhnenija an intestine.
Chair irregular, usually time in two days.
These pains happen not always. Sometimes for some weeks as though all heals, but then again bursts.
To the touch in blizi any shishek and cambers are not present a proctal or an anal aperture.
I conduct basically a sedentary way of life, but I go some kilometers to day on foot and I go in for sports some times in a week. There is an excess weight (70 at body height 170). My grandmother has hemorrhoids and a varicose phlebectasia, is more nobody in a sort prode suffers. But sometimes at me happens nojut legs or foots (this varicose phlebectasia at an early stage can?).
Tell or Say please
1) gemmoroj it or what is it can be (in fact I still so is young)? At what stage and what treatments about methods in my case the doctor can appoint or nominate (it would be desirable to know will help or assist in this case a diet and fiz. Exercises or already the surgical intervention) is required
2) That to me will advise to do or make?
3) whether Are connected kak-nibud my problems with excess weight, nojushchimi onychalgias or a cellulitis?
4) whether It is possible in to be engaged in proctal or anal sex in my case (experience was not, but in plans it is considered or examined;surveyed)
Many thanks for attention!

Peresada I.V.
23.06.2004, 14:11
Most likely at you not the hemorrhoids, and a proctal or an anal crack, more precisely to you will tell or say the doctor after survey. Answers to all your questions only after internal survey, t. To. Under a mask of a crack other diseases can proceed.