PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Approximately potora year back at me has become frequent defekatsi...

Nikolay
22.06.2004, 01:11
Hello, the doctor. Approximately potora year back at me the defecation has become frequent, there were diarrheas. Gradually desires in a toilet began to reach 10 times day with the slime, often one liquid. There was a gravity, sometimes a dull ache in a rectum. Local the doctor has written out kreon and suppositories proktosedil. Has got on a a diet. As though the defecation of 4 5 times in day, a feces fine slices is hardly better, but on former, there is a slime. Hardly that there are diarrheas. Has grown thin. Advise what to do or make, please. Local the doctor advises to address to the gastroenterologist. It seems to me, what is it a proctology. Than it is possible while to facilitate this status.

Peresada I.V.
23.06.2004, 13:58
Urgently hand over the analysis of a feces on salmonelez, and as crop of a feces. As it is necessary to spend a colonoscopy. The clinical picture reminds some diseases, careful inspection therefore is necessary!