PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! To me 27 years, now live in America, strahovk...

Andrey
22.06.2004, 00:12
Hello, the dear doctor! To me 27 years, now live in America, insurances net-: ((Gde-that strong constipations one year ago began to excruciate and I descended or went to the doctor (the insurance was). He has found out an occult blood in a chair and has spent a sigmoidoscopy which has not shown anything, except for a small internal hemorrhoids. Then the intestine began to work better, and now all has begun all over again. Some months strong constipations (laxative helps or assists badly), gurgle in a stomach or belly. A chair often the rectangular form, with chamfers or grooves on edges or territories (the first portion usually normal, and then here such). Sometimes jarko-a red blood on a paper. How you consider or count, whether it is necessary to search urgently for a way to get to the doctor? Many thanks!

Peresada I.V.
22.06.2004, 17:42
Yes, costs or stands, even if in an intestine there are no neoplasms! On a clinical picture it is similar to an irritable colon.