PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrvstvujte! One month ago I have given birth to the child. Up to and during pregnancy not...

Lola
12.06.2004, 19:13
Zdrvstvujte! One month ago I have given birth to the child. Up to and during pregnancy there were no problems with a chair. Now at an idea that it is necessary to go to a toilet I I become covered cold then. Constant constipations and a pain, here could not and assume! With what it can be connected? What laxative can be applied during a lactemia? Earlier I was afraid of sorts or labors, and now I think, it is better to give birth once again, than to test SUCH excruciatings. In advance I thank.

Peresada I.V.
15.06.2004, 17:11
Try to accept Djufalak, except for that absolutely safe it is considered Mukofalk, naruzhno ointment posterizan.

child
17.06.2004, 23:56
The girl, at me were similar problems (constipations on neskolku days - uzhastno) and has solved them so: on an empty stomach the table spoon of vegetable oil, it is opposite but what to do or make... The chair was every day and passed or took place obsoljutno painlessly. It was normalized and when even has ceased to drink that of problems was not. Success!