PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! At me the sister was brought down with the machine or car, special damages are not present, except for...

Oksana
12.06.2004, 06:35
Hello!!! At me the sister was brought down with the machine or car, special damages are not present, except for a leg or foot, last night have brought in hospital, have made a roentgen and have told or said, that fracture is not present, ligaments or cords are not torn, simply very strong bruise, but a leg or foot has strongly swelled up. Today, when the attending physician has examined - the diagnosis and that will do or make tomorrow a puncture has told or said on medetsinskom the term, and then will impose a gypsum. On how much to me izvesno - a puncture do or make at once in this connection a question on how much it is dangerous (to do or make a puncture for the second day) and what for it is necessary to impose a gypsum???
I shall be grateful for consultation.

Zenchenko J.I.
15.06.2004, 23:03
Oksana a puncture do or make to clean or remove a hematoma, tobish to evacuate shpritsom for example a blood from a knee joint. For the second day also it is possible to do or make if the edema has increased! The gypsum is necessary that sosdat rest - an immobilization of the damaged or injured extremity.