PDA

Просмотр полной версии : uv the doctor I sent you recently the letter but in brief I shall repeat a question that...

portvein777
14.06.2004, 00:15
uv the doctor I sent you recently the letter but in brief I shall repeat a question what to do or make at a paralysis of group of muscles of a small basin (well and intestines of everyones) at a chemical and thermal internal combustion as consequence or investigation a feces does not leave - a-stomach vspuchivaetsja no laxatives operate or work (from magnesia - strong pains) (result of a chemotherapy + hyperthermias) whether you can help or assist - - I read --about a probe (by the way what is it such and whether it is possible to use it or him in house uslovijah-or only in a hospital) and any radical medicines

Lyudmila
14.06.2004, 02:14
I wish to explain little bit problem described by my husband. At me a carcinoma of the stomach. After a hyperthermia it has turned out ozheg nervous cells in the bottom department of a spinal cord. As a result a paralysis of organs of a small basin and the bottom department of an intestine, as consequence or investigation a constipation. Treatment with the neuropathologist, a question separate. I should know what to do or make while a principal cause of a constipation it will not be eliminated or erased;removed. Laxatives like besakodila help or assist weakly. The clyster does not pass or take place, all pours out outside. After reception of magnesia and forlaksa the abdominal distention and strong pains has begun. Advise than and how to clear an intestine while the principal cause will not be eliminated or erased;removed, the hope for it is, as objectively ozheg gradually departs.

Peresada I.V.
15.06.2004, 11:37
Try to accept a liquid paraffin on 30 ml 3 4 times a day. As to a clyster before its or her performance for 15 20 minutes drink 3 4 tablets no-shpy. It is possible as to do or make a so-called high cleansing enema, with carrying out of a probe down to a caecum, but this procedure is carried out only in conditions of a hospital.