PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently has noticed that a chair with a blood, a blood light in the extremity or end isprazhenija. And pair...

Alexey
12.06.2004, 21:07
Recently has noticed that a chair with a blood, a blood light in the extremity or end isprazhenija. And paralelno with it or this after reception of peep gravity in a stomach or belly puchit, a bitter taste in a mouth, izzhega.
Strongly was frightened of a blood, gravity happened and earlier but not so often, we shall tell or say once a month, plus at me a gastritis.
Was adjusted or set up to go to the doctor, but here to what gastroenterologist or the proctologist?
Also it would be desirable vsetaki for the nobility of that it is possible to expect with such simtomami, t. e. perechislete if it is possible, some diagnoses.

Peresada I.V.
14.06.2004, 09:35
Probably that you had a ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines which can cause gravity in a stomach or belly, izzhegu. The blood in a chair, most likely, should be regarded as display of a hemorrhoids. Try to check up both a stomach (gastroscopy), and a colon (colonoscopy). I can suggest to make these inspections at us in the Center, and for one day.