PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 18 years and at me literally this word chto-...

The patient
09.06.2004, 18:40
Hello, the doctor!
To me of 18 years and at me literally this word something occurs or happens to joints (golenostopy on both legs or foots, both kolenki and the right brachium), vo-the first in these places at me edemas (except for a brachium), is to the touch similar to any liquid, and are restriction in movement. In golenostopah at walking chuvstujutsja pains in this connection I can not longly go, and quickly there is a weariness in legs or foots. In kolenkah, at a flexion, especially a pain I do not feel, but up to the extremity or end bend legs or foots I can not and if violently to bend or incurvate kolenki arms or hand there is a strong "muscular" pain, such sensation, that kolenki vot-here "will burst" and therefrom this liquid will flow out... At small massage kolenok, the pain becomes a little dull or is a little blunted, but not for a long time.
And in a humeral joint, at movement by an arm or a hand any clicks are audible, too, especially not painfully, but it is not pleasant...
Here I have written to you a little, but I guess, that it is difficult to make from this bolee-less correct conclusion.
I am possible for you I shall write more and more in detail on E-mail?

Artemev A.A.
10.06.2004, 21:21
In more detail I advise you to state to the therapist - to the rheumatologist, it is better at internal consultation. If you did not have serious traumas, most likely at you a polyarthritis (it is possible or probable, rheumatic disease) - therapeutic disease.

The patient
11.06.2004, 14:43
Many thanks for the answer!
Traumas at me in general never was, but I sin on one thing: in the childhood (6 7 years) I have strongly hit a head about a ferro-concrete floor, since then I had white maculae (vitiliga), doctors spoke, what disturbance of a metabolism, here I and think, it can too consequences?
And last voprosik: it it is possible kak-to cure that?