PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Hello! To me of 25 years. Did not give birth or travail. Since November, 2002 I drink and...

USIKOVA
10.06.2004, 16:32
The doctor! Hello!
To me of 25 years. Did not give birth or travail. Since November, 2002 I drink antidepressant Anafranil. About 5 years I suffer Panic attacks. Earlier always went to a toilet of times in 1 2 days. Sometimes, the truth there were constipations, but is rare. About half a year constipations back have begun. In a toilet went time to 3 4 days. A feces "sheep" small a portion hardly or simply slime with a unpleasant smell. Gaza, an abdominal pain. Did or made a gastroscopy and uzi a stomach: a superficial gastritis, pielonevrit, vospolenie a cholic bubble. It was treated with grasses. Constipations have now amplified 5 7 days. Yesterday there was a strong attack temperature, sweat, giddiness at night be ill or sick. Has made klizmu. There was a fuse, and after it or her water has poured down. Again it is a lot of slime in a feces. The doctor prompt what to do or make, why so it is a lot of slime in a feces: what analyses to hand over? Also what it is possible to spend on drink now, can Forlaks?
Thanks in advance.

Peresada I.V.
11.06.2004, 13:35
Try to accept Hilak-Forte as it is possible to add Bifikol on 5 doses 3 times a day. Hand over crop of a feces on disbioz. Certainly, is better to come on consultation and to solve all questions. Call, I shall help or assist. Phone in ordinatorskoj 199 2554. Igor Valerevich.