PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte the doctor! My husband (33 years) had a pain in stop (exactly in...

Ljuda
04.06.2004, 06:40
Zdravsvujte the doctor! My husband (33 years) had a pain in stop (exactly in the middle). In a status of rest the leg or foot does not hurt, and at walking, according to the husband, simply awfully. Traumas was not.
Prompt what to do or make, please, than to smear, in what to soar? Thankful in advance.

The anonym
05.06.2004, 14:00
Zdravsvujte the doctor! My husband had a pain in stop: in the middle under rise. In a status of rest of a pain is not present, and there is she only at walking. And in boots the leg or foot hurts less, than in krossovkah. Traumas of a leg or foot was not. Prompt, please, what is it can be and what to do or make (than to smear, in what to soar)? Thankful in advance.

Lyudmila
06.06.2004, 10:14
Zdravsvujte the doctor! My husband had a pain in stop: in the middle under rise. In a status of rest of a pain is not present, and there is she only at walking. And in boots the leg or foot hurts less, than in krossovkah. Traumas of a leg or foot was not. Prompt, please, what is it can be and what to do or make (than to smear, in what to soar)? Thankful in advance.

Lyudmila
06.06.2004, 12:53

Lyudmila
08.06.2004, 00:04