PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please. At mine the daddy a cancer of a prostate. Have made a course...

Olga.
04.06.2004, 11:02
Help or Assist, please. At mine the daddy a cancer of a prostate. Have made a course of an irradiation. Probably, this irradiation was reflected in a rectum. In a year have appeared krovjanistye allocation after each defecation. At inspection of a rectum, at a touch of the apparatus to mucous, she began krovit, as "sponge". We do or make klizmy with cottonous butter or oil, suppositories with Methyluracilum, but nothing helps or assists. Pains any are not present, but the bleeding has amplified. What to do or make prompt?

Peresada I.V.
05.06.2004, 12:38
Yes, it is valid a greater or big problem! Unfortunately at present there is no radical agent of treatment of similar complication of radial therapy. In the world attempts of influence on podslizistyj a layer of a rectum which is damaged or injured at radial therapy are done or made, but in Russia similar preparations are not present. In addition to that that you do or make, I shall advise to accept a liquid paraffin 2 3 times a day on 20 30 ml, before a chair to enter in an ampoule of a rectum of a suppository. Inside to accept Calcium chloratum, Etamsylatum, Vicasolum, but to do or make it it is necessary under the control of coagulating system of a blood.