PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear! I ask about the help of those who really with such became...

Evlampy
04.06.2004, 04:30
Hello, dear! I ask about the help of those who is valid with such collided or faced. At me a dislocation of an elbow (I do not know as correctly is called - I ask to forgive or excuse). To me 23 years. Has dislocated 19/III/2002, the same day have set in a fracture clinic at 71 hospital, have made a roentgen, speak: " come in 3 weeks ", has come, have removed or have taken off a gypsum, speak: "develop". And here till this moment the arm or hand completely is not unbent and not bent or incurvated (140/45) - painfully. And if porazgibat through a pain it is unbent further, and it is bent or incurvated less and on the contrary, that will advise... Did or made still time of roentgens, the doctor has told or said all is set normally, develop. Such sensation, that to doctors to spit, certainly it not so, I understand, them exasperate, but.... Here: (

Kozlov D.V.
05.06.2004, 05:04
Razrabatyvanie a joint after a trauma - rather serious employment or occupation. You should not do or make it independently. There is such branch in medicine - LFK - physiotherapy exercises. Doctor LFK will appoint or nominate to you methodically correct mehanoterapiju.