PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 28 years. When I did or made a clyster, I have scratched a proctal or an anal aperture certainly...

Oksana
04.06.2004, 18:10
To me of 28 years. When I did or made a clyster, I have scratched a proctal or an anal aperture certainly not strongly, but at each visiting a toilet on big I felt it or her. It was for a long time. Hence if at me the stomach she is hardly more dense begins or starts krovit, but it is a little. I certainly smear its or her all time ointment and poluzujus suppositories, with sea-buckthorn berries, with krasavkoj. I of a slope to constipations. Certainly I very much watch or keep up that there was no constipation and if I feel hardly tuzhe a stomach at once grease an anus oblepihovym with butter or oil. But me very much krepit because of nerves also it turns out, that constipations if it is possible so to name once a month precisely, before monthly more often. Whether but constipations it? First the feces goes firmer, and then normal. But firmer feces certainly injures an anus and sometimes even gemmoroj is probed or palpated. When I passed or took place diagnostics on Follju to me have told or said that at me internal gemoroj. Therefore at me the question as from it or this will get rid? Again after New Year's holidays there was a firm stomach even very much in the beginning, I even was frightened especially when have seen, and now krovit after poseshenija a toilet, the truth is a little and I try that the stomach was not firm and all the same, a third day after a toilet on a paper there is some blood and on a feces too. And like this tsarapinku I do not feel probably it is internal gemmoroj has had an effect iz-for very hard stomach. I eat a beet, cabbage crude chop off often, natoshak I drink apple Acetum with honey and warm water. The doctor tell or say please what to do or make? Thanks. Excuse that such big report

Peresada I.V.
04.06.2004, 23:50
If at present there are no pains at a defecation most likely it is really internal hemorrhoids. He at you will be krovit always at a dense chair. Thus your problem or task - it is maximal ramjagchit a chair. Try to accept preparation Mukofalk (the detailed instruction inside of packing), it is accomplished the harmless preparation made of seeds of a plantain. If also he will not help or assist, it will be possible to remove internal sites by means of a ligation.