PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have found out on an internal surface right ulnar sust...

Oksana
02.06.2004, 23:03
Hello! I have found out on an internal surface of the right ulnar joint a small tumescence, to the touch she slightly morbid. On the left arm or hand there is something similar, but the smaller size and unpainful. CHto-this or thus such and with what it can be connected? Whether it CAN be connected with playing sports (recently has increased loads), or with a large cut of a ring finger on the right arm or hand 2 months ago (complications were not). Thanks.

Zenchenko J.I.
04.06.2004, 17:53
Oksana! Most likely it is a question of an epicondylitis, As the term "epicondylitis" it is understood tendopatija places of an attachment of tendons of epicondyles of a brachium. The lesion in the field of a radial bone meets more often, than ulnar, and " the tennis elbow ", an epicondylitis of a brachium (as often meets at tennis players) is called. At the acute form of disease the boring of places of an attachment of tendons is observed only, and at the chronic form the osteal reactions sometimes leading a boring of a ulnar nerve can be observed. The reason of disease are constants of an overstrain or overvoltage and the microtraumas leading education of cracks of a tendon. A sign of disease is the pain at pressing on the intense muscle, and also the pains irradiating proximally and distally.