PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! In 1993 at my wife / 31 / was cherepno-cerebral tr...

JUra
03.06.2004, 20:52
The dear doctor! In 1993 my wife / 31 / had cherepno-a cerebral trauma with concussion. With 1996 of the complaint to a strong headache, then a bradyacuasia on one or other ear, then on both. A giddiness, loss of coordination, a nausea, a vomiting. Treatment "kaventonom", is spent by "Cerucalum".
The tomography is made. Here some endurances or quotations from it or her / excuse for possible or probable mistakes or errors in terminah/: " At the left in deep departments of a temporal share a cyst up to 75 mm. The angiography is executed MR-. Images of branches of internal carotids / are received if it is required, it is possible to send on e-mail/. The CONCLUSION: Data for usual process it is not revealed. Attributes ektsefalopatii a fine cyst of a temporal share at the left. prokomentirujte, please, a situation. What can you advise us? Thanks.

Tsibizov A.I.
04.06.2004, 10:40
Occurrence of posttraumatic cysts in various departments of a brain after cherepno-a cerebral trauma not such and a rare or an infrequent thing. Probably, that not distinguished or recognized arachnoiditis takes place. Well to address to the neurosurgeon, and after it or him to the explanatory or sensible neuropathologist.

Yours faithfully,
tsibizov@mail. ru