PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Nearby 4 h months I am am excruciated with pains in the right bottom bo...

nadja
04.06.2004, 08:05
Hello the doctor! Nearby 4 h months I am am excruciated with pains in right bottom to a side. Laid in 3 h hospitals. R-snim. pojasnichno-kresttsovogo a department to me did or made. Even in this occasion I visited or attended sessions manualnogo the therapist who has pleased me, that in what the reason of my sufferings precisely knows, but... Alas! Both hurted or was ill;was sick, and hurts. Handed over kaprlogiju-norms or rates., on enterobioz-norms or rates., dizbakterioz-a little umensh. kol-in bifidobaktery laktobaktery. I am am excited with one delicate question. The matter is that to these pains in a side at me never was problems with a chair. It was always in the morning and business of several seconds. And now it is done or made hardly and for some receptions. Whether can be what is it iz-for that that in this place on the right, all this stands and gives such pains as at an irrigoscopy was too most and on MRT a small basin deformation of a loop of an intestine passing or taking place up is found out. To you I shall be very grateful, if explain my question. In advance Thanks!

Peresada I.V.
04.06.2004, 10:40
Urgently pass or take place a colonoscopy, t. To. Deformation of an intestine can testify to a polyp of a colon! If want, call, I shall help or assist. An office number 199 2554. Igor Valerevich.