PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After sexual contact to the woman at me often arise sharp pricking bo...

Sergey
31.05.2004, 10:14
After sexual contact to the woman I often have sharp pricking pains in a rectum which proceed till 30 minutes, and recently these pains began to appear and at night, but already more strongly and more for a long time! Nothing helps or assists! What is it can be?

Peresada I.V.
31.05.2004, 13:21
On good you should pass or take place not virtual consultation. Nevertheless try to follow a policy of two preparations: ersefuril - an endoluminal antibiotic on 250 mg h 2 times a day + Eglonylum - weak enough calming or abirritating (neuroleptic) on 1 tab 2 3 times a day, vzavisimosti from activity of your life. Plus to all at pains drink no-shpu on 2 3 tab on reception.

Sergey
31.05.2004, 21:39
Forgive or Excuse once again! no-shpu I drink buckets.... It can as that is connected with a ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines, which at me 8 years?? And more during a pain pulls in a toilet it is not dependent on filling an intestine, but at its or his visiting to become even more painfully!! And in occasion of doctors, I went to ours pol-ku, there have told or said it's OK!

Peresada I.V.
01.06.2004, 16:42
Come to me on consultation, we shall try to understand together. Call 199 2554 Igor Valerevich.