PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I do not know, whether here a question... A problem here in what. A problem with st...

Destr
25.05.2004, 14:21
Good afternoon! I do not know, whether here a question... A problem here in what. The problem with a chair, is more exact with its or his frequency. Has got used to go all life 1 in two day.
Sometimes I miss the moment when it would not be desirable and then I can descend or go. Not privyh in a toilet to sit longly and "to hatch out and get used I do not want, I go usually when absolutely "priperaet". There is a suspicion that there is" not everything, and feel, that it is possible to go on a regular basis and more plentifully every day. I eat a lot of fat, began to drink more waters and reasonable quantity or amount of an olive oil, yogurt, I eat fruit, vegetables. But probably (gde-that has read through) the intestine has got used oprozhnjatsja at the certain pressure upon it or him (from within kallom). How to accustom it or him to smaller pressure?

Peresada I.V.
29.05.2004, 10:46
On modern representations - norm or rate of a chair from 2 times day, up to 2 times a week.