PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or say please as where it is possible to make... At me a pain in...

Svetlana
26.05.2004, 05:45
Good afternoon! Tell or say please as where it is possible to make... At me a pain in an intestine. First time it has occured or happened in 20 years then me have taken away in hospital with suspicion on an appendicitis (my God as he is written), and have written out with an intestinal colic. Since then, (if I eat what not that?), the intestine periodically hurts. With order has bothered, it would be desirable to cure it or even to learn or find out what is it. The grandmother at me has died of a cancer of a rectum, the father has transferred or carried a hemorrhoids. In general in this sphere all is cheerful. To me now 24.

Peresada I.V.
27.05.2004, 20:01
For the beginning it is necessary to pass or take place a colonoscopy, then to hand over crop of a feces on disbioz, as not bad to check up the top departments zheludochno an intestinal tract - to make a gastroscopy. Only after these inspections it will be possible to diagnose. Call, I shall help or assist. 199 2554. Igor Valervich.