PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, Igor Valerevich. I am not the inhabitant of Moscow, therefore not...

Irina
25.05.2004, 11:09
Good afternoon, Igor Valerevich. I am not the inhabitant of Moscow, therefore was not present while an opportunity in internal consultation. To me 42 years. My problem in sledujushchem-from the middle of February I am am disturbed very much with pains in the left part of a stomach or belly (more to the left of a belly-button). Pains nojushchie, begin with morning. Within day can stop for a while. At night they do not disturb me. In March I have passed or have taken place inspection of an intestine: EFGD-skopija-a superficial gastritis, duodeno-gastralnyj a reflux. An irrigoscopy - a method of a double contrast study vyp. All departments of a colon, contours precise, equal. Zakl. - a colon without organic changes. A colonoscopy - the apparatus is entered in kuros (illegibly) caecum. Blugirevy (illegibly) valves polulunnoj forms. Mucous bledno-pink. A vascular drawing precise. The tonus of sphincters is sharply raised or increased. In a lumen of an intestine neznachit. kol-in slime. Zakl.: the Dyskinesia of a colon on spastic type. Has been appointed or nominated djuspatalin 1. 3 r. In day of 3 weeks, Bellataminalum 1. 2 3 r in day 3 ned. (at me still VSD). Treatment has passed or has taken place, pains decreased on a background of a medicine, but now all has returned again. Since summer of a pain in the left part of a loin, I am inclined to connect or bind it with abdominal pains. Prompt, please, where also I can pass or take place what else inspection to specify the diagnosis. It would be desirable to get rid of these pains which poison a life.
Yours faithfully, Irina.

Peresada I.V.
25.05.2004, 17:35
doobsledujtes: US of kidneys, the analysis wet, R-grafija a thoracal and lumbar department of a backbone, quite often hurt can arise iz-for disturbances in itself (whether have recovered lately?, whether was traumas of a backbone?). Crop of a feces on disbioz. profilakticheski drink bifidumbakterin on 5 doses 3 times day.