PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Consult please. Since a birth I suffer constipations...

Masha
23.05.2004, 01:35
The dear doctor. Consult please. Since a birth I suffer constipations. Now the chair occurs or happens in 4 5 days. Last time pains in the field of zhedudka, pancreatic, hypochondrium have begun. Was at the gastroenterologist. Has passed or has taken place FGS, US of a liver, pancreatic, zhelchevyvodjashchih ways of a pathology thus any it was not found out. At a palpation there were morbid sensations in the field of under the left rib, any augmentation. The doctor has diagnosed dizbakterioz an intestine, has registered to spend on drink Intetriks, and then Lineks. I have spent on drink a course, changes any if to not tell or say even worse. Former constipations for 4 5 days. Very strong pains in the left back part of a back (loin), a nausea have begun. According to the doctor began to accept Forlaks, after it or him result a zero, long constipations. Prompt, permeability in an intestine can at me any more. In poliklinnike the doctor of the proctologist is not present. Whether prompt correctly, that I have spent on drink course Intetriksa and Lineksa. That it is possible to apply at such fixing or lingering constipations. Many thanks for the answer.

Peresada I.V.
23.05.2004, 08:46
For what to diagnose the dysbacteriosis it is necessary to hand over crop of a feces by results of which, actually, and to be diagnosed. Therefore, it is difficult to tell or say how much correct there was purpose or appointment Intetriksa. Come on consultation, we shall solve your problems together. Call, 199 2554. Igor Valerevich.