PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I already wrote to you in occasion of appeared bugorka on my palm, - have received to...

The anonym
18.05.2004, 21:16
I already wrote to you in occasion of appeared bugorka on my palm, - have received consultation and now I know what is it contracture Djupjuitena in an initial stage. I also know that in an initial stage it or she can be treated, but I shall go To Russia not earlier than in one and a half month, and for this term I would like to receive references concerning my arm or hand. In movement I yet do not test any difficulties, however would like to know in what position better to hold a palm in compressed or rasprjamlennym, can the gymnastics is necessary what that, it is how much possible to load a palm. Massage? Whether read about compresses with Ronidasum but I do not know I can find here it or her and as her to use. Can national agents are known what that. I repeat what is it it is necessary for me the nobility before I shall receive the qualified treatment in Russia.

Elshanskij I.V.
19.05.2004, 02:04
In occasion of a palmar fibromatosis address in conference " Travmatolog-the orthopedist ".