PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor hello! Has come on your conference with one question, but it is similar...

Tanya
15.05.2004, 03:54
The doctor hello! Has come on your conference with one question, but it is similar at me not one problem.
Any more one year at me a problem with a chair, t. e. If I do not descend or go from morning 2 times (and sometimes and 3) in a toilet (for example, once) when desires to me hardly begin is possible to delay them up to the first suitable opportunity (toilet), and once at all it was not possible, a chair thus soft enough. After that either it's OK, or again any not clear sensations in an intestine, but through any time they pass or take place. After I nachila to watch or keep up the delivery I kak-that more closely or attentively try to master with an organism (in obshchem-that I never abused neither smoked products, nor a spicy food iz-for problems with a skin). By questions and answers at your conference possibly it is a campaign on a dysbacteriosis. Still I would like to tell or say, that at me diskenizija zhelcheprovodjashchih ways (excuse, m.. I not correctly have written it), and almost 4 years ago I had a mononucleosis, and problems with a chair were before (+ constant fermentation, iz-for that that I could not descend or go in a toilet (restraining), iz-for something another I do not know, but at present it or this practically is not present). And a question with which I wished to address to you following, last time at me iz-for changes of style of a delivery the chair became less often (iz-for nutrition promoting to constipations), but at defikatsii a blood, once it was iz-for strains (probably), and today the strain special was not, and the blood was directly on a feces. I do not know even as to think. Advise please what to do or make. In advance thanks for the answer.

Peresada I.V.
15.05.2004, 09:13
Probably at you the internal hemorrhoids which causes bleedings has developed. However, the exact answer will give only survey of the proctologist.

Tanya
16.05.2004, 06:57
The doctor, thanks for the answer, but what attributes internal gemoroja except for bleedings (and whether they are constant, at the given disease or can periodically appear). In advance thanks.

Tanya
16.05.2004, 17:52
The doctor, tell or say please in what survey of the proctologist consists. The matter is that several months ago I was on receptions at the surgeon, in occasion of pains in the field of coccyx (to me have told or said what is it an osteochondrosis) and the doctor examined me (I have in view of a palpation), whether it is necessary to go to the proctologist or it and there is a survey. In advance thanks for the answer.

Peresada I.V.
18.05.2004, 02:42
The internal bleeding hemorrhoids just also is characterized by bleedings at a defecation at initial stages and if the hemorrhoids is started sites will drop out, trombirovatsja, to hurt, cause constipations. Survey of the proctologist in difference from the surgeon, consists that after preparation the proctosigmoidoscope - survey of a rectum is spent.