PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I, am accomplished casually have found out in the 4 h the years or summer daughter an inguinal hernia...

Beata
11.05.2004, 01:30
I, am accomplished casually have found out in the 4 h the years or summer daughter an inguinal hernia (as it seems to me), she has strongly begun to cry and in the field of an inguen was inflated nebolshoj a bubble.. So, when she does not cry it is visible nothing, and when he strongly strains is inflated or distended. I have addressed for the help in an out-patient department, they have sent me in hospital, and there have told or said, that if does not disturb, they will not operate " the Daughter last time for a stomach or belly complains, but complaints come to an end with a toilet and when I ask particularly showing on area where has found out a hernia, she speaks, that does not hurt, but she rusiha and can deceive simply. Doctors in hospital have told or said: "... Descend or go to babke, start talking... " I at the crossroads. I not the physician also do not know, whether it is dangerous to my girl, and whether it is necessary to sound alarm now. Very much I hope to the aid, yours faithfully, Beata.

Masha
12.05.2004, 11:08
Babka babke rozn. After last visiting babki, we not only have got one more hernia, but also have considerably increased previous.

Elshanskij I.V.
15.05.2004, 16:31
If it really hernia operation is shown. An another matter that it is necessary to consult to the children's surgeon when it it it it is better to do or make it or her (on how much I I know, at children such operations are carried out at the certain age).