PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. In the spring of this year I had a feces with a blood. I sraz...

JUlja
10.05.2004, 20:39
Hello the doctor. In the spring of this year I had a feces with a blood. I at once have addressed to the doctor. After survey to me have appointed or nominated treatment (ostensibly gemmoroj). But in couple of days. I have noticed. That the bleeding amplifies and has again gone to the doctor. He has appointed or nominated to me inspection of an intestine. After which was at a loss to diagnose. t. To. Nothing has found out. Has assumed. That an anal fissure. I have treated (suppositories. Ointment) and all has stopped. Couple of months there was a feces with a blood back. I at once have started to insert suppositories with sea-buckthorn berries. All has passed or has taken place. Today I have again noticed a blood. Brightly red color on a paper and a feces. Any painful sensations nebylo. I notice. That any slime is periodically allocated. When I wipe to the priest a paper. Prompt what is it can be and how to treat?
There can be it an endometriosis? Thanks.

Peresada I.V.
14.05.2004, 02:05
These are displays of an internal bleeding hemorrhoids. Repeat a course of therapy. If there will be repetitions krvotechenija it is possible to execute a ligation of internal sites.

Julia
15.05.2004, 13:31
Thanks for the answer. But I wished to add. What at inspection of an intestine the doctor has not found out any sites?