PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a hygroma on a wrist (it is direct in lozhbinochke near to a radial bone) already...

Christina.
11.05.2004, 06:28
At me a hygroma on a wrist (it is direct in lozhbinochke near to a radial bone) already more 2 years. First to me it or her have crushed, it is equal through a floor of year she has appeared again. Have then performed operation before which me have assured, that shishka again will not appear. Later half a year she has again started to grow, and at present she is more, than was before operation. This tumour, shishka - I do not know, how it is correct it or her to name, looks or appears very much neestetichno, especially hurts. I am going to again to perform operation, but I am afraid, suddenly she again will appear. Tell or say, please, the probability is how much great, that the hygroma again will appear. Can be eat any other way from it or her to get rid. In advance thanks.

Rabaev G.G.
12.05.2004, 10:55
The probability of relapse and after the next operation ostanetsja, but is not present other effective methods of treatment.

Christina.
13.05.2004, 17:35
G-n Rabaev (forgive or excuse, not zaju your name), it turns out, what it is possible to cut indefinitely? Can be eat vse-taki any other ways. You understand, to have on female, and beautiful, to an arm or a hand some scars are not absolutely aesthetically. Especially I live one, and after those operations of 2 weeks which are necessary for an adhesion I not I can to consult in any way independently. And more one question why it occurs or happens - I have in view of process of education of a hygroma, iz-for what. Thankful in advance.

Christina.
14.05.2004, 14:14
G-n Rabaev (forgive or excuse, I do not know your name), it turns out, what it is possible to cut indefinitely? Can be eat vse-taki any other ways. You understand, to have on female, and beautiful, to an arm or a hand some scars are not absolutely aesthetically. Especially I live one, and after those operations of 2 weeks which are necessary for an adhesion I not I can to consult in any way independently. And more one question why it occurs or happens - I have in view of process of education of a hygroma, iz-for what. Thankful in advance.