PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, To me of 28 years, at me on an anus something similar on " sosul...

Lena
13.05.2004, 07:05
Hello,
To me of 28 years, at me on an anus something similar to "icicle", and earlier she was the smaller size, and has now grown, I certainly, have assumed a hemorrhoids and have gone to the proctologist. It was about 5 years ago. He has told or said, what is it not a hemorrhoids, and such structure mucous, already precisely I do not remember, how he was expressed. Disturbs me only an itch, the blood is not present, hurt too. Naturally, before it or this at me was not, this "icicle" has appeared about 8 10 years ago, and it would be desirable to get rid of it or her though the doctor has told or said, that anything to do or make it is not necessary. But in fact she has grown, and suddenly it vse-taki an initial stage of a hemorrhoids. Whether there are any ointments from it or this and from an itch, and what is it such?

Peresada I.V.
14.05.2004, 06:55
Most likely this education - the proctal or anal papilla, your itch is connected with it or him, therefore disposal of it or him to you to not manage. To excise a papilla it is possible in out-patient conditions, under local anesthesia, I think after that the itch will pass or take place.