PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me a posttraumatic bursitis of a ulnar joint, but the doctor on...

Igor
07.05.2004, 01:05
Good afternoon! At me a posttraumatic bursitis of a ulnar joint, but the doctor after a roentgen has told or said, that a puncture will not do or make, because, probably, at me it for a long time - a liquid dense and it or her to not pump out. And at me there the liquid only 3 days as has appeared. And unless she at a bursitis not always dense? Has appointed or nominated a magnetotherapy and vodochno-an oil compress of 7 10 days that all has resolved. Whether the rights she? Thanks.

Kuzmina J.O.
09.05.2004, 05:06
I would act or arrive also, only a compress with sea salt (for putting off or taking out of an edema). Plus NPVS (ketorol, ksefokam, tselebreks or dr.) on the same 7 - 10 days.

Igor
12.05.2004, 09:51
Many thanks for the answer. And how the compress with sea salt is done or made?

Kuzmina J.O.
14.05.2004, 03:10
The table spoon without "hill" on a glass of warm water. A compress at 2 o'clock a maximum. Salt should be sea, instead of usual (well that is magnesian). After to wash a skin from salt and to grease with antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory ointment (diklogen, Voltarenum).