PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 30 years. I live in the USA. Was at two doctors the cryptitis has been diagnosed...

Valera
08.05.2004, 18:03
To me of 30 years. I live in the USA. Was at two doctors the cryptitis has been diagnosed, the second doctor has diagnosed a microcrack the truth in doubt iz-for that that she does not bleed. Have told or said to use bran that a stomach was not firm and have registered preperejshen N, suppositories with butter or oil of cocoa, and two have appointed or nominated identical treatment. The result like was, but now again all all over again. The insurance was time or temporary therefore not I can will address to them once again and the desire is not present. Really this kreptit can repeat I eat like correct. The answer and the name of preparations which I Very or very much ask to write to me can buy or purchase here or hotjaby latin names as I understand that here only preparations of local manufacture. With greater or big to you respect. You do or make horoshoe business. To me it is joyful that in Russia there are such doctors.

Peresada I.V.
10.05.2004, 06:10
Unfortunately, the name of preparations I can not prompt, t. To. The pharmaceutics of the USA differs from all other world. A principle of treatment: a rigid diet (to exclude a spicy food, spices, alcohol, an instant coffee), chop off long time of 4 5 6 months as to accept a so-called vegetative preparation fibre, in the proctal or anal channel to enter ointment from a hormonal component (prednizolon), courses for 10 12 days an interval of 2 3 weeks, pay attention, that is ointments for a skin and are for proctologic diseases. Success.

Fedor P
11.05.2004, 08:02
Here that Valera Be going to and poezzhaj to be treated in Rush
I too live here 10 years and couple of years suffered the same as you while in the past to year have not gone to And Peresade give him the god all that to him will want where mme have performed operation Now all vporjadke I Advise you to buy or purchase in a drugstore fiber and to drink it or him every day
And preporejshn N it bullshit he at all has not helped or assisted me

Peresada I.V.
12.05.2004, 07:48
FEDORU P: Greetings from GNTSK and from me personally. Be not ill or sick more!