PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, Me 42 years. Approximately about five years ago the beginnings obrashch...

Vladimir Vladimirovich
08.05.2004, 17:50
Hello the doctor, Me 42 years. Approximately about five years ago the beginnings to address to different doctors in occasion of nojushchej pains in the field of an appendicitis. Doctors (therapists) put different diagnoses: a dysbacteriosis, pankreotit, a peptic ulcer 12. Intestines. The surgeon too has found nothing.
These pains, pochemu-that, happen in zimne - the autumn period. Whether there can be it an appendicism

Elshanskij I.V.
10.05.2004, 07:09
Basically, can. But to put such diagnosis, you need to survey completely an abdominal cavity (US, a colonoscopy, etc.) If wish to address to me - call 930 35 27 with 17 00 up to 23 00 (Igor Vitalevich).

burul
10.05.2004, 17:01
Diagnostics of an appendicism not always is easy or light;mild it is connected with absence priznakovpozvoljajushchih to distinguish from others similar zabolevanijorganov an abdominal cavity therefore it is necessary to spend additional inspection.

Vladimir
12.05.2004, 03:06
The dear Doctor and whether it is possible to do without a colonoscopy? In one feature film (action occured or happened in modern Italy) to the patient have diagnosed using US of an abdominal cavity.