PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At the woman 43 strong pristupobraznye cutting, not having ch...

The anonym
10.05.2004, 16:56
Hello! At the woman 43 strong pristupobraznye cutting abdominal pains not having to precise localization. Also a nausea, a vomiting. A liquid chair, now 2/d. Disease has begun 2 connects or binds with reception tab. Ampioks 3. 5. (after reception) also reception of a spicy food (diarrhea has begun in 4 hours) In anmneze-the Peptic ulcer zhel. And 12. To. (did not recur 5) T-37.0, a BP it is raised or increased, pulse is speeded a little bit up. On lek. Agents inside (Bellalginum, Almagelum) - a vomiting, not at once. Injections no-shpy pr. Not oblegchjut a pain. After Baralginum v/m the pain was stoped. Operative measures was not (only - to an occasion of a mastitis 17 back and excision of tonsils 40 back). Does not drink, does not smoke 3. I do not know, that else you interesuetspasibo in advance.

Elshanskij I.V.
11.05.2004, 19:45
The patient should be necessarily examined by the doctor. At abdominal pains it is not obviously possible to diagnose in absentia. Can address to me (see " Questions and answers ").