PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. After irigoskopii to me have diagnosed a dolichosigma. Tell or say...

Victor
06.05.2004, 16:56
Hello. After irigoskopii to me have diagnosed a dolichosigma. Whether tell or say can be at such diagnosis nojushchaja a pain at the left in the bottom of a stomach or belly and something to be probed or palpated as the tense hose (about what it can speak) the Doctor, respond please as it is possible more in detail at us in city of the doctor proktologoa is not present, gastroenterologists are engaged in treatment. Trips to the regional center are very tiresome.
Of diagnostics to me it has been made rektomanoskopija which has revealed small damages mucous. There is a feeling incomplete oporozhnenija an intestine if to not accept some laxatives thus a feces thin sometimes there is a slime to droplets of a blood (seldom). The pain at the left strongly exhausts since December. All treatment gave weak result can iz-for sedentary jobs. Excuse for long soobshchenee. In advance spasbo for the full answer. To me of 26 years

Peresada I.V.
08.05.2004, 07:50
Dolichosigma - elongation of a colon that you probe or palpate in the form of a tube, spazmirovannaja the sigmoid intestine, and spastic strictures just and can give painful sensations. Most likely at you an irritable colon. Hand over crop of a feces on disbioz, presence of any disturbances will demand correction by bacteriemic or bacterial preparations.